Thursday 9 April 2015

Returning...

Hey there guys! 

I haven't posted in almost a year now, and I am really sorry about that! I stopped blogging last year for a few different reasons, but I have found that I have been missing it so I am returning! I am hoping that now it will be a more permanent thing!

So, I am hoping to start posting once a week at least on a Monday evening. I am going to be posting reviews, tutorials, hauls, hopefully some awesome collaborations and anything you would like to see, so leave requests in the comment section or tweet me! There will also be the return of the Etsy lust lists!

I have also re joined twitter, so come and say hey! @Missnixitrixi

I have some awesome posts in the pipeline and I hope that you will come along to read them! Please show your support through following my blog and social media!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment