Monday 13 April 2015

New York Makeup haul!

Hey guys!
This is going to be my New York Makeup haul!

I went to New York earlier this year on a "Educational visit" which was really just a week off school. But we did get some free time, so I took advantage of that and dragged my unwilling friend and boyfriend round Macy's and Sephora. 


We were in New York for five days and had organised visits to different museums and tourist attractions, so we didn't get a massive amount of shopping time, but I did pick up a few things while I was there.

On the second day of the trip I went to Macy's and that was the biggest amount of makeup in one place I had ever seen! Here is what I got:


Firstly I got the mac pro longwear paintpot in the shade rubenesque.


As you can see this is a shimmery gold/rose gold colour with a lovely sheen to it, I have loved pairing this with the next product:


This is the mac pure pigment in the colour melon, which is very similar to the paint pot in colour. I like using this on top to intensify the look.


I also bought the naked basics palette by urban decay




On the next day I went to sephora and bought a few things:


Firstly I bought the travel sized original urban decay primer potion.


And then I bought this very cool brush set.


I have been loving the two brushes on the right for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner.

I also made a very sneaky purchase in Bloomingdales:


This is the mac lipstick in the shade snob, it is lighter in colour than the camera picks up and has more of a blue tome to it.

Then on the last night before we left I went to sephora again and purchased the Kat Von D tattoo foundation in the shade 42.


And that is all the makeup that I bought while I was in New York! I will be using these products in upcoming tutorials, so look out for those!

Thank you guys for reading,

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment